Slack Integration with nOps
nOps supports sending alerts directly to slack.
Configuring the integration
- Go to Settings
Click on “Integrations” in left menu and select “Slack Integration”.
Enter Webhook URL
Enter “Webhook name” , its can be any keyword you would like to show on slack channels when a notification arrives.
Click on “Save” button and you will be done with integrating Slack.
Sending alerts to Slack
- Open Notification settings
- Open any of existing Notification list or create new one.
- Click on “Slack channels” tab
- On Manage Slack Channels section click on “+Add new channel” button
- Add any of your existing or new public channel and click “Add”
- Now try to send a test message by clicking on “Send test message” button and you should get a test message in the channel you added.