How to Download Opportunities (MSP)
- Login to your nOps acccount
This will lead you to the landing page dashboard that shows a summary of different metrics.
- Navigate to the top right corner of the screen where you have the name of the user that is currently logged-in. Click on the name to display the drop-down menu. On the menu that shows, navigate to the Partner Dashboard menu item and click.
- On the top menu bar, navigate to the Well-Architected menu item, and click
- This should show a list of clients. Click on the checkbox on the left hand side of the screen, to select the clients that need to be exported. After selecting them, click on the Download APN opportunity button on the top right corner of the screen.
- Prepare the CSV file according to the instructions on the AWS Partner Network page
Use the following template to update the file downloaded from the nOps Partner Dashboard
[Excel_Opportunity_List](extras/Excel Opportunity Import Template.xlsx)
- When done login to the AWS Partner Central account. On the top menu, click on My Customers. A list of items will be displayed with different tabs labelled Leads, Opportunities and Import Manager. Under the Opportunities tab, the list of opportunities are there. On the menu just above the list, click on the Bulk Actions menu item to pop up the menu item. Click on the Import Opportunities menu item
Click on the Select File option to upload the file that has been uploaded
Cleck the Upload button to upload the file.